RPA SUPERVISOR automates and optimizes Blue Prism operations. The illustration below shows how it integrates with a typical Blue Prism production environment.
- RPAS specific components are marked green
- Existing Blue Prism infrastructure is marked white.
- Arrows indicate connected components.
RPAS Server, a Web Application that:
- Serves the user interface
- Prioritizes and controls the processes in Blue Prism
- Hosted on a standard windows web server (IIS) accessible for all RPAS users
RPAS Blue Prism Adapter, a Windows Service that:
- Reads information from the Blue Prism Database and relays it to the RPAS Server
- Receives commands from the RPAS Server and relays them to Blue Prism
- Is hosted on the same machine as the Blue Prism Application Server
RPAS Database, a MS SQL database used by the RPAS Server to store data.