There may be several reasons a task is not starting. Verify the following below.
- The task is set to start within its working hours.
A working hour with shifts that does not include the current time
- Resource group contains available resources
- There are available Blue Prism licenses to start the process
Blue Prism licenses have been assigned to RPA Supervisor
- Other tasks may have higher prioritization, and this task may be pending until it is prioritized.
- If there are Underperformance Events, they may be blocking your task or resource.
- The resource needs to be in the Idle state in Blue Prism if Automatic Windows Login is not enabled in RPAS.
- If Automatic Windows Login is enabled and the resource is in the Logged Out state in Blue Prism, be sure a credential is defined on the task / resource for it to log in
- Try to start the task manually.
- Is the problem with only one resource?
- Is the problem with only this task (other tasks run on the expected resource)?