⚠️ The RPAS Blue Prism Adapter will only start up if RPAS Server is running.
1) Open msc or Services from the start menu by searching for it
2) Locate the RPAS Blue Prism Adapter (previously RPA Supervisor Integration Service)
3) To start the service, Right-Click the service and click Start
4) If the service does not start
- Ensure the RPAS API / Web Server is running, if not the adapter will not connect and shut down.
- Check logs at C:\Program Files\RPA Supervisor\logs for errors
- Consult our Troubleshooting Guide
- Reach out to support at rpasupervisor dot com for assistance