To use RPA Supervisor, you will need a software license that is specific to the machine running the application. The first step is to request a license from us. After you've requested it, you may continue to installation as the license is not required until the RPA Supervisor is started up.
- Latest version is available for download here
- FingerprintGenerator (a part of the Installation Toolkit) is available for download here
Generate a fingerprint for the license
- On the webserver that should host RPA Supervisor, navigate in File Explorer to the folder RPA Supervisor Installation Toolkit and run RPAS.FingerprintGenerator.
- Click Generate Fingerprint. This generates a computer-specific hash used for your license. Note: The fingerprint is automatically copied to your clipboard.
- Submit a ticket with your company name and fingerprint. The RPA Supervisor support team will activate your license or generate an on-premise license file.
- Continue the installation
Note: After you have requested a license, you can continue the installation. The license won't be needed before you need to run the processes inside RPA Supervisor.