- Ensure that the steps in RPA Supervisor Installation Preparations Checklist have been completed before continuing.
⚠️ The RPAS Blue Prism Adapter should be installed on the Blue Prism Application Server
- Extract all content of RPAS.BPAdapter (Version Number).zip to C:\Program Files\RPA Supervisor\BPAdapter
|Note the default logging directory is||C:\Program Files\RPA Supervisor\logs|
|as long as the installation directory is||C:\Program Files\RPA Supervisor\BPAdapter|
⚠️ Ensure that the Adapter User has access rights to this directory
Note: If you want to install two or more adapters on the same Blue Prism Application Server, or just want to give the adapter an instance name, please see this article: Advanced Configuration: Installing two Blue Prism Adapters on the same server
- Run the file RPAS.Adapter.Setup.exe and click Install to install the Windows Service required.
- Using the hostname you configured in Step 2, the Endpoint will then be https:\\host name\RPAS.API.
- Test the endpoint by pasting it into the field and click "Test Endpoint". The Test Endpoint will be marked in Green if successful.
- If the test succeeded, click "Save new endpoint to config-file".
- If the test did not succeed, verify the configured endpoint. Possibly you have configured IIS using
- a different hostname
- an IP
- no hostname configured. In that case, you may use localhost if the IIS Server is running on the same machine as the RPA Supervisor Blue Prism Adapter: https://localhost/RPAS.API
Open msc or Services from the start-menu by searching for it.
- Right-Click the RPAS Blue Prism Adapter and select Properties.
- Click the tab Log On and specify the Service Account Adapter user* to run the Windows Service.