- Start the application by going into IIS and selecting the server. Click Start/Restart.
- Once the server is starting up, it performs a self-diagnosis of its configuration. If the server is not able to start due to configuration problems, it will create a log in C:\Temp with troubleshooting information.
- Login to the RPA Supervisor dashboard by visiting the configured URL for the site, e.g:
- Visit: https://rpasupervisor.customer.com/RPAS.Dashboard
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Tip: If the page is not available, try visiting: https://localhost/RPAS.Dashboard on the web server that hosts the application.
- When the dashboard opens, it should give a message that it has no connection to the Blue Prism Adapter.
- Install the Adapter and start it up.
If the installation was completed, but the page either returns an error when opening the dashboard or logging in, you will have to troubleshoot the installation in order to rule out any issues with IIS, folder access, database connection etc. Follow the provided guide:
If you are unable to start the application during troubleshooting, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re happy to help!