Configuration of the dashboard is mainly setting the correct endpoint to point to the RPAS.API. Other settings such as date and time format can also be set.
Note: This configuration only applies to if you have changed the name of the application to something other than RPAS.API
Change the endpoint URL pointing at RPAS.API
- Note: This configuration only applies if you have changed the name of the application to something other than RPAS.API
- In File Explorer, navigate to the RPAS.Dashboard folder, typically located at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\RPAS.Dashboard.
- Open the file configuration.js in a text editor.
- Change the value of endpointURL to the host name binding used when setting up the application hosting.
- Save the file and close the editor.